We’re back with another blog update about what’s new with EasyRoutes, your local delivery routes planner for Shopify. 🎉
Last week we were a Shopify Staff Pick 🏆 and had an influx of new users. Hi and welcome to a world of stress-free, simple route planning!
1) Attach Multiple Proof of Delivery Photos
To help with more complex delivery workflows we’ve added the ability to attach up to four photos as proof of delivery to a customer’s order. Your drivers can also attach an optional note. The links to these images will be attached to your order in Shopify, and you can even include them in your customer confirmation emails. Multi-photo Proof of Delivery is now available on our Growth plans.
2) Updated Route Options: Quick-Select Locations, Avoid Tolls, & Balance Routes
We’ve improved our Route Options at the top or your Select Orders page. Now you can quickly switch start and end locations using a drop-down selector.
Click the “Show More” link in your Route Options to see additional settings:
- Avoid tolls: Save money by bypassing toll roads on your routes.
- Balance routes: When creating multiple routes, check this to balance routes by number of stops.
3) Driver Progress Modal
Now when you or your driver marks as an order as delivered, they’ll see a little progress modal showing how they are doing on their route and a button to quickly move on to the next stop.
4) More Plans for Enterprise Businesses
We’ve introduced two new Fleet-level plans to support our growing enterprise-level customers.
5) Under the hood improvements
Continuous improvements behinds the scenes at EasyRoutes! And hopefully some things you never have to see, like our new error pages.